Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thanks for the comments...

...on my last post.  I think that I will probably at least start messing around some with other games at small stakes.  Had been thinking about doing that anyway after reviewing some videos, maybe going through a series or something.  But, maybe even before that, I'll just jump in.  Gotta figure I can learn a little on the fly, and if I get crushed, well, like you said, it's not like it's going to hurt my roll a ton.

Things in baseball yesterday went about as bad as my poker has been going.  My son's team was one run away from having the game called by mercy rule (10 run deficit).  We've got a bye during the week and another game on next Saturday, so we will be having 4 or 5 practices in between, I believe.  But really, it will come down to 2 things.  Stop swinging at terrible pitches and throw more strikes.

1 comment:

Gregory Lynn said...

That's most of the difference between teams that lose 90 games and teams that win 90 games so if you can get that done in 4 practices then you're hired.