Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday nights are weird

I think I probably trade more stacks on Friday night than all other nights put together. 

Tonight I think I was checkraised more than the rest of the hands this month put together.  Sick thing was I only played about 450 hands. 

On one table, the guy on my left was like 40/2 over a few thousand hands and had not 3-bet a single time.  He 3-bet me once from MP when I opened UTG, and once on the button when I opened CO.

After the first 100 hands or so, nothing seemed to be going right for me...I mean I think I played OK (though probably not great), but mainly only got action on the hands I didn't want it.  It's still early for me...I might venture back onto the tables later.  But for now, I think I'm going to make a little dent in the shows sitting on my DVR :).  Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Gregory Lynn said...

Friday nights are insane.

279 hands, +$421

Hey look, baseball on TV!