Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's the worst hand you'd call with here....

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $173.55
MP: $271.40
CO: $1278.35
BTN: $194.10
SB: $74.60
Hero (BB): $200.00

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with xx
UTG calls $2, 3 folds, SB calls $1, Hero raises to $8, UTG calls $6, 1 fold

Flop: ($18.00) Jd 9h 7s (2 players)
Hero bets $14, UTG raises to $165.55 all in, Hero...

I don't have any reads to give, but the guy did limp/call preflop first in, so make of that what you will.  In addition to the bottom end of your calling range, what is the minimum hand you'd be pretty happy to have when you call?

2 comments:

Gregory Lynn said...

With no reads methinks the worst hand I call with is KK. Worst hand I feel happy calling with is 77.

Unknown said...

When I thought of the hand, I figured worst hand I'd feel content calling with would be 77. I probably call AA and KK is kinda close, but I probably fold it. I'd want to fold AA here too, but I would probably puke-call.

But take for its worth, I sometimes have this problem where I think people have brains and use them and level myself into folds too often. Rasputin is probably more right about the calling range than I am tbh.