Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cardrunners LL Community

I tried to link all the North America LL grinders who posted their blog entries, as well as cross-post anyone who added me. I'm looking forward to the July experiment! I agree with some other comments that I saw, that we should not post tons of hands.

I personally am thinking about only posting the 2 or 3 biggest pot hands, excluding preflop all-ins -- whether I won or lost, whether or not I think I played them well. It's always interesting when you think you played a hand well, and someone else sees a problem with it.

Let me know if you're not on my blog list and would like to be, I easily could have missed someone, trying to multitask here. I'm a 6-max online player, but do play live once in a while, so will hopefully be able to comment on some full ring hands as well.

1 comment:

Gregory Lynn said...

I would suggest that going by pot size is not the best idea. I'd suggest that when playing, write down the hand number of any hand where you either had no idea what to do, no idea what your opponent held, or a very close decision. I think you learn more from those than just the biggest pots.